Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is open for business. In light of recent events surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to provide you with assurances that our team members are fully committed to providing continued, outstanding service. We are following CDC protocols in regards to cleaning and disinfecting our offices, eliminating in person gatherings and following proper social distancing techniques. In fact, we successfully transitioned our employees to a remote work environment recently and are open for business. Click here to more details.
Jumbo, or non-conforming loans, may be a good option for borrowers that have a higher-value property and can manage larger monthly mortgage payments. Jumbo loans are available for purchase and refinance loans (including cash-out refinances).
- Available in a variety of fixed- and adjustable rate loan options
May be able to add extra features, such as temporary buydowns
Provides financing for loan amounts up to $3 million
Provides the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount
Interest rates are usually higher on jumbo loans than on conforming loans with lower loan amounts.
Interest-Only Jumbo Loan
The interest-only jumbo loan product is designed to serve borrowers who require a higher loan amount, but prefer a lower mortgage payment for the first few years of the loan. An interest only home loan may not be the best option for all borrowers.
- Maximum loan amount up to $3,000,000.
- Down payment as low as 25% for purchase transactions.
- Purchase and rate term refinance loan options available.
- 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) options available.
- Available for a primary residence or second home. Condos may be eligible.
- No pre-payment penalty.
1. Interest only products are not the best products for all borrowers or all situations. Consult your Mortgage Consultant and/or a Certified Financial Planner to assist in determining if this product is right for your individual circumstances. Loan product not available in West Virginia.