Shopping for a higher priced home? One of the most important steps of shopping for your dream home is determining the right type of
financing for your needs, and working with a local, experienced lender can make all the difference. We are ready to help you with our flexible jumbo loan options, local market knowledge and unsurpassed service.
What is a jumbo loan?
A jumbo loan, or non-conforming loan, is a mortgage that
exceeds loan limits1 that are set by the Federal Housing
Finance Agency (FHFA). If you are shopping for a home
that would require a mortgage loan amount higher than
FHFA’s limits, let’s discuss jumbo loan options!
What are the features of a jumbo loan?
- Maximum loan amount up to $5,000,000.
- Down payment as low as 20% for purchase transactions.
- Purchase and refinance options available.
- Purchase and refinance loan options available.
- Primary residence or second homes eligible.
1. Loan limits vary by state and county. Consult your mortgage consultant to determine limits in your area.